By submitting your work, you agree to the following terms:
- The work being submitted is entirely your own.
- The work being submitted has not been previously published.
- Opinions expressed in the work are yours or your characters, not those of 7th Titan Press.
- If 7th Titan rejects your manuscript but publishes something similar, you won’t sue us or the author of the published work.*
- Contest winning authors reserve all rights to their work aside from social media and website publication. (N/A to novella submissions)
*7th Titan will never use a rejected manuscript as the basis for another work, but it’s entirely possible–indeed, likely–that we’ll receive similar stories and want to publish one of them but not the other.
7th Titan agrees not to share any personal information or manuscript without the author’s permission unless compelled to do so by law.
If you wish to withdraw a submitted manuscript from consideration, send us an email at email@example.com with your pen name, the manuscript title, and the word “WITHDRAW” in the subject line.
Please allow six weeks for us to respond to your submission. We’ll try to get back to you in three weeks, but if you don’t hear anything after six, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your pen name, the manuscript title, and the word “INQUIRY” in the subject line.